Menu bar

Wise Owl Baby Vest Knitting Pattern

20.3.14
I have just finished creating my new knitted garment for my little daughter. It is a beautiful vest with an owl at front. Please welcome Wise Owl Baby Vest and knitting pattern for it. I used the same knitting wool as I used to make my Peach Flower Baby Hat. The owl body on the vest and the hat have the matching pattern so this pair of items make up a beautiful and stylish set. The owl is sitting on the twig and it has two bright green buttons instead of eyes.


The PDF pattern can be downloaded on Etsy OR Craftsy OR Ravelry
The hard copy of it can be purchased on eBay



 I also made ribbing on sides of the vest which makes it fit nice and comfortable. I made this set for my girl but with flower off it is suitable for a little boy as well.



My knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for beginners. It contains 6 pages of writing instructions, “wise owl” chart and very detailed decoration process in pictures.
The pattern is made for three sizes: 6-9 months, 9-12 months and 12-18 months.
 

FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
-    Chest: 58 (64; 70) cm / 23 (25¼; 27½) inches
-    Length to shoulder: 30 (32; 34) cm / 12 (12½; 13½) inches

MATERIALS: 
-    3 (3; 4) x 50 g of Sublime baby cashmere merino silk DK or yarn to obtain the gauge
-    Knitting needle size 0 (2 mm)
-    Knitting needle size 4 (3.5 mm)
-    Circular needles size 0(2 mm) x 40 cm
-    2 x 17mm/ 7/8 inch black buttons for owl eyes
-    Knitter’s needle
-    About 30 cm(12 inch) brown thread to embroider the owl beak



The PDF pattern can be downloaded on Etsy OR Craftsy OR Ravelry
The hard copy of it can be purchased on eBay

Update Note:
Rev.A - First Release - March, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment