Menu bar

Cherry Flower Hat

18.2.15
Spring is coming soon with lots of flowers and beautiful colours. So, it is time to get ready for it and prepare your wardrobe too. I would like to share my new design - Cherry Flower Hat. I made this hat for my little daughter and it perfectly matches her multicolour coat.


The hat is knitted in the round with honey comb pattern and decorated with large knitted flower and yellow button.



I used Lana Grossa Bingo merino wool for this hat. This aran weight wool yarn is so soft and beautiful. I think it is perfect yarn for these sunny but still windy days.



I am happy with the result. I love pastel pink colour and this large flower. Also, the textured pattern looks great in composition with the flower in stockinette stitch. Hopefully spring will not delay…



I wrote a knitting pattern for this hat which is available from my pattern stores:

No comments:

Post a Comment