Menu bar

Snowy Bear Hood

14.8.15
Is it time for a warm cosy knits yet? My first autumn/winter design Snowy Bear Hood is ready now. Snowy Bear Hood is a stylish and comfy accessory for cold weather. It is designed to keep you or your little one away from wind and cold. It is quick and easy project. The brim is knitted sideways and then stitches picked up around for body of the hood. After body is completed the stitches picked up for collar which is knitted in the round. The ears are knitted separately and then attached to the hood. 


I used Drops Andes yarn in white colour for my hood and 7 mm knitting needles.


I'd like to say big thank you to all my lovely test knitters from Testing Pool group on Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/the-testing-pool/3230283/1-25.
Your help and support are really appreciated. 

The knitting pattern for the Snowy Bear Hood is available from one of my pattern stores:

on Ravelry:

on Craftsy: 

on Etsy:

2 comments:

  1. I am a very beginner knitter and would love to make these for my little ones while they are still "little". Is this too complicated for a beginner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Frank, Thank you for your interest to my design. Before publishing of this pattern it was tested on Ravelry. Few testers were beginners and completed their projects successfully. Also the knitting pattern is very detailed and contains row-by-row instructions.

    ReplyDelete