Menu bar

Knitted Flowers Collection

16.10.15
A lot of my customers have asked patterns for knitted flowers. So, I decided to write a pattern for some flowers I have already used in my hat designs. Please welcome Knitted Flowers Collection which includes five of my favourite knitted flowers in different shapes and sizes.



All flowers are knitted with sport/5-ply weight cotton yarn and size 2½ (3.0 mm) knitting needles. To make bigger flowers use thicker yarn with knitting needles recommended by yarn manufacturer.










The pattern is easy to follow and suitable for beginners. It is written in form of photo tutorial and contains row-by-row instruction for each flower and step-by-step assembly process.

It can be purchased and downloaded from one of my pattern stores:

on Ravelry:

on Craftsy:

No comments:

Post a Comment