Menu bar

Transformer Hat

10.2.18
Hello everyone,
Today I’d like to share my latest hat design – Transformer Hat.
I wanted very simple and cozy hat in red color. So, I knitted one in stockinette stitch.
It is a bit unusual for me as most of my hats are knitted with cables or lace stitches.
The Transformer hat can be worn in many different ways: simple beanie hat, ponytail hat, cozy headband or even as a cowl. Moreover, this hat is really quick and fancy knit. It is knitted in stockinette stitch in the round but it requires some attention and accuracy for assembly process. 
Also I have knitted the same hat for my older daughter.
She really loves wearing it with her pony tail :).

The knitting pattern for the Transformer Hat can be purchased in my pattern stores:

No comments:

Post a Comment